Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jerry Hingle's Recap

Hi folks!
It's been about a month and a week since I've been gone. I've wandered the open roads and found myself in different places throughout the southwest U.S and I'm loving every minute of it.

I stopped in Las Vegas on my way to California. Yes, I'm guilty of wanting to see Sin City just as much as the next guy. It was great fun! Finding a hotel where I could bring Peanut was difficult, so I found a campsite just outside of Vegas where I could park myself at night.

Then I made my way over to Fresno, California and had myself a wonderful time. It's gorgeous over here. Thanks to this website, I was able to find lots to do and see. It was just what I needed after a day in smelly, bright, busy Vegas.

Since then, I've been doing nothing but driving. To be quite honest, Jerry Hingle is getting tired of the inside of his car. I've gotta make my way across Nevada to my next destination: UTAH! I'm so excited. The thought of seeing all the natural bridges and canyons and red earth is enough to keep me driving.

Till then!

--Jerry Hingle

No comments:

Post a Comment