Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jerry Hingle is Back!

Howdy folks!
It feels good to say that here in good ol' texas. I'm finally home, and Oz couldn't be happier to see us. My sis took real good care of her, but I expect she didn't hold her enough (she's not a cat person), cause Oz is really really needy. I suppose cats can get like that when they're lonely.

Utah was amazing...perhaps my favorite destination of all. I took some amazing pictures, of which still need developing. Here's the thing, folks, I think I might try and sell these or make a book out of them! People need to know just how beautiful the U.S can be, and who better than me?!

I can't post any of them for this reason, but I'll clue you in as to when this production is on it's feet. I've been back for a couple of days now and I'm still cleaning everything out (including Peanut's coat, which is matted and tangled from the wilderness). I don't think this project will come to fruition until later this year. I still have a lot of work to do with the photos as well as around the house. Don't worry! Jerry Hingle will be back on this blog on a weekly basis. Stay tuned!

--Jerry Hingle 

No comments:

Post a Comment